- Shallow embedment depth for thin concrete slabs or where permissible drilling depth is limited
- Combines high working loads with small edge distances and close spacing thanks to very low expansion forces
- Self-undercutting facilitates fast and reliable installation – no separate undercutting tool or handling needed
- The resulting keying effect keeps the anchor secure even in cracked concrete under shock loads
- Requires a plain cylindrical drilled hole, no separate undercutting operation
- Safety-relevant, medium-duty fastenings in cracked or uncracked concrete and corrosive environments, especially where shallow embedment and/or small edge distance or close spacing is required
- Examples: stair hand rails, balcony safety railings, sprinkler pipes, air ducts, seating, facade substructures, car park barriers, etc.