- Combines the advantages of a post-installed mechanical anchor, i.e. flexibility and immediate loading, with the performance of a cast-in-place headed stud
- Close spacing and small edge distance because of low expansion forces
- Self-undercutting facilitates fast and reliable installation without the need for additional tools
- The keying effect provides a secure hold even in cracked concrete under dynamic loading
- Manufactured under an NQA-1 nuclear quality assurance program with comprehensive approvals
- Safety-relevant, heavy-duty fastening for dynamic loading in cracked or uncracked concrete and corrosive environments, including applications in nuclear power plants
- Anchoring supports for heavy pipes, safety barriers, industrial machines, crane rails, dorm structures, crash barriers, roof fixings, elevator tracks, bridge retrofitting etc.