- Self-undercutting facilitates fast and reliable installation without the need for a separate undercutting tool or additional operations
- The resulting keying effect provides a secure hold even in cracked concrete under dynamic loading
- Close spacing and small edge distance thanks to low expansion forces
- Manufactured under an NQA-1 nuclear quality assurance program with comprehensive approvals
- Completely removable, if necessary
- Safety-relevant, heavy-duty fastenings for all dynamic loading (shock, seismic and fatigue) in cracked or uncracked concrete, including applications in nuclear power plants
- Fastenings to support heavy pipes, safety barriers, industrial machines, crane rails, dorm structures, crash barriers, roof fixings, elevator tracks, bridge retrofitting etc.